Tuesday, January 15, 2013

An introduction

    So in case you didn't read the "about me" section, my name is Brian, and I am a 24-year old who works at a gas station.  I have an undergraduate degree in Political Science that I haven't had the chance to use yet.  Also, I live in Vermont.  (No, it's not part of Canada).
     I guess the reason that I'm starting a blog is... actually, I have no idea what the heck I'm doing.  My life isn't particularly interesting or enlightening, and I don't have all the answers.  I suppose it's just a place for me to share my perspective on life.  My warped, warped perspective.
     In all actuality, I'm a pretty friendly person (or at least I'm told).  I guess that's the reason that I named this blog "The friendly cynic".  Although I'm friendly, I'm often annoyed be some who believe live to be a box of chocolates.  I prefer to think of life as... actually, I haven't gotten that far.  I find that relating the complexity that is life to these simple analogies is too simplistic.  At the end of the day, I suppose you could count my as a sort of cynic, but I don't drown myself in cynicism.
     Anyways, that's really all the basics.  I'm sure I'll post something interesting soon.  In the meantime, take care,
     Brian the Friendly Cynic

No comments:

Post a Comment